VDOT O2 Distance Coaching Certification
Take the exam to become certified by the "World's Best Running Coach"
Are you up to the test? Take the 80-question VDOT O2 Certification Exam, authored by Dr. Jack Daniels
Read Up! Exam questions are all derived from the book.
Thousands of coaches and runners across the globe abide by the training principles and philosophy outlined in Daniels' Running Formula. According to Runner's World Magazine, Dr. Daniels "has had a bigger influence on training-for-running than anyone. He might be considered the Albert Einstein of the sport." Now coaches and runners can become recognized as masters of Daniels' Running Formula by passing the VDOT O2 Certification Exam.
Devoted coaches and runners around the globe have long subscribed to the training principles and philosophies outlined in Daniels' Running Formula. According to Runner's World Magazine, Dr. Daniels "has had a bigger influence on training-for-running than anyone. He might be considered the Albert Einstein of the sport." The VDOT O2 Certification will enable anyone to become a certified master of the Dr. Jack Daniels Running Formula.
"If the best measure of good training techniques is staying power, then Jack Daniels has set the gold standard. I continue to employ his techniques years after meeting him in 1980." - Joan Benoit Samuelson (Foreword, Daniels' Running Formula, 2nd Edition)
How It Works
- Sign up to gain access to exam
- Login includes 1hr 45min video presentation of Dr. Daniels covering over 40 slides of exam material
- Exam allows you to save and continue at your own pace until submission
- Score 80% or higher on exam and become certified
Become Certified Today. Cost: $199
- Access to 80-question VDOT O2 Certification exam authored by Dr. Jack Daniels
- Digital Coaching Badge, "Certified by Dr. Jack Daniels" (must score 80% or above on exam)
- Free one month trial of the VDOT Coach app
- Recognition on your coaching resume for a lifetime, certified by the "World's Best Running Coach"
- This certification does not expire