Register for Tour de Summer, Stage 4
Have Questions? Email: email@example.com
Tour de Summer, Stage 4
Beneficiary: Color of Change & Feeding America
The Dashing Whippets Running Team is putting on a series of races — or stages — for you to compete against one another every other weekend throughout the summer. We’re calling it the Tour de Summer. For Stage 4, run your slowest possible mile followed by your fastest possible mile: the person who has the largest time difference between their first and second mile will win the stage! The series is free, but you can optionally donate to some great charities if you'd like to. We also have great prizes (click on FAQs below to see).
How it Works
- Log in or set up a VDOT O2 account
- Save your race result with GPS data synced to your calendar on August 15
- Race courses with a negative net elevation loss > 1% will be disqualified
- Official race results are published on the following day
- Always adhere to VDOT O2's Rules & Guidelines and virtual race best practices.